SAP Manufacturing Solution Architect
181 University Ave suite 900 Toronto, MO 64112 US
Our client is looking for an SAP Manufacturing Solution Architect for a Perm role:
Actual Title is Manufacturing and Quality Management Systems Analyst
and Solution Architect
Work Arrangement: Hybrid (TBC)
The SAP Team will deliver some crucial SAP S/4 implementation projects in the next 3 to 7 years and support the SAP solutions once they are implemented.
This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of the SAP solutions which will be used in the manufacturing and quality management processes during the different phases of the implementation projects and beyond (i.e. once the implementation is completed).
A solid understanding of related business processes, combined with hands-on S/4 Hana Manufacturing, Supply Chain and QM configuration experience is necessary (or equivalent in SAP ECC). Understanding of integration points and dependencies between Manufacturing, Supply Chain, QA and other SAP modules is required.
- Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices.
- Lead the requirements’ definition and convert requirements into program specifications and necessary system documentation.
- Configuration and implementation of the following SAP modules based on business requirements: S/4 Hana Manufacturing (including Quality Management and PPDS) and S/4 Hana Supply Chain.
- Execute and lead testing process (unit and integration test).
- Application support, facilitate changes, respond to tickets and training of end users.
- Aid in the management of third-party vendors.
- Create and maintain knowledge repository of Business processes/Testing scripts related to Mfg. and QM.
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and roadmap planning.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience or 2 full implementation cycles in the S/4 modules listed below (or ECC equivalent):
- S/4 HANA Manufacturing (including batch management, quality management and PPDS).
- S/4 HANA Supply Chain
- S/4 HANA Human Resources, Mini Master
- Proven track record in configuring and customizing S/4 HANA Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Familiarity of the underlying technical underpinnings of SAP.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following end to end business processes: Production, Co-packing / Co-manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Production Planning and Scheduling, Quality Management, Batch Management and Batch Traceability.
- Understand the interaction of Production, Supply Chain and Quality Management processes with other business processes and SAP modules (mainly IBP, FI/CO, SD and MM).
- Significant experience in leveraging full capabilities of SAP core functionalities to keep customizations to minimum.
- Experience in complex SAP environments.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP S/4 HANA Manufacturing (including batch management, quality management and PPDS) and S/4 HANA Supply Chain or equivalent in SAP ECC.
- Basic ABAP skills.
- Basic knowledge of SAP BI tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Business.
- Incisive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the consumer goods industry is highly preferred.
- SAP’s certification(s).
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients. #LI-hybrid