SAP Payroll Team Lead
1190 Avenue des Canadiens-de-MontrÃ©al , Bureau 400 Hybrid/Montreal, QC H3B 0E3 CA
About the role
Looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking payroll professional to help the client build the payroll department of the future. This is not a typical payroll role. The team supports a large and diverse group of offices and operations across North America. We offer payroll services in partnership with our third-party service provider.
As such, the Montreal team monitors and seeks to improve our processes and controls, as well as handle complex requests.
You must have excellent problem-solving skills and always be looking for better ways to partner with our third party provider and our clients. No two days are alike in this dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Reporting to the Payroll manager North America, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of 3-5 employees and growing (objectives and development plans);
- Manage relationship with 3rdparty provider and vendors – excellent customer service;
- High knowledge of payroll processes to support team with end-to-end payroll processing;
- Coordinate payroll timelines and complete final sign off;
- Troubleshoot payroll issues and implement process improvement solutions;
- Review processes and ensure compliance within company policies end employment standards;
- Implement regulatory updates;
- Manage escalations and liaise with stakeholders;
- Provide information and documentation to support annual audits;
- Deliver and oversee fiscal year-end.
- Bachelor in HR, in business or accounting/finance; College degree with experience;
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years in a similar role;
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. The client is a global company and the duties of this position require daily collaboration with colleagues, teams or partners based outside Quebec;
- Great Leadership skills;
- CPM designation is an asset;
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of the payroll legislation in Canada;
- Excellent knowledge of Payroll in SAP and SAP HR;
- Has worked with and understand SOP/DTP (desktop procedure);
- Has worked in a Shared service environment for a large company.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - Hybrid