SAP S/4 HANA TM Transportation Mgmt Functional Architect USA
Remote w travel/Loveland/Denver area /Hybrid, AB T2J 7E8 US
The Role: SAP S/4 HANA TM Transportation Mgmt Functional Architect
Start: ASAP ( Flexible date)
Location: Can be located anywhere in USA, Remote with 40% travel / MT work hours
OR located in Loveland/Denver area / Hybrid delivery
Relocation support may be available
Compensation: Very good Salary, Bonus and Benefits Package
- Minimum 8-10 years practical experience in SAP functional solution design and delivery
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized university or technical school in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or related equivalent
- Experience working in any of the following SAP applications/modules: S/4HANA, ECC, TM, IM, EWM, LE, SCM
- S4HANA is required
- TM and LE in S/4 are must haves.
- Experience in the warehouse/IM side is also mandatory,
- EWM is nice to have
- Effective with creative solutioning and communication to influence and facilitate resolution of a problem/business issue.
- Experience in application development estimation and best practices in solution delivery
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team with both technical and non-technical staff
- Responsible for architecting and designing SAP solutions to meet specific business requirements and ensuring integrity of design through to implementation
- Responsible for working with, and providing direction to, system integrators in a project setting to ensure SAP solutions in the Schedule to Deliver area meet business requirements, achieve a high level of systems integration, follow SAP best practice, and enrich the user experience.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to collaborate on SAP solutions required to meet business goals
- Determine optimal approach to develop and deliver required functionality from financial, architectural, operational perspectives
- Define functional requirements for application development efforts and validate proposed development estimates
- Own the solution design and oversee development to ensure it meets business requirements
- Define and review test plans and outcomes to validate solution meets intent and is appropriate in response to business demand for change
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.