SAP Senior IT Project Manager
6895 Financial Drive Mississauga, ON L5N 0A1 CA
Location: Mississauga, ON - must be local
Work Arrangement: Hybrid, minimum 2 days per week onsite
The IT Project Manager role resides in the Project Management Office and is responsible for end-to-end project delivery. The successful candidate will demonstrate advanced project management experience of SAP implementation best practices and total project life cycle, possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills, is adaptable and flexible to changing environments, and has the ability to collaborate at all levels.
This position leads and manages the project and is accountable for project deliverables and results, with full accountability and authority to multiple stakeholders for the development, execution, and monitoring of the project activities, including: (1) vision and technical strategy; (2) project management; (3) documentation and communication; (4) stakeholder(s) relationships; and (5) coordination and synergy with other projects and operational activities; and (6) change management to support the successful implementation of the project.
- 8+ years related Project Management and Agile field experience
- Minimum of 3 successful end to end SAP implementations as Project lead role
- Deep understanding of SAP software; preferably in Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Strong process and industry knowledge within CPG
- Experience leading change and managing in a complex environment
- Lead a team with more than 20 team members preferred
- Demonstrated leader who inspires the team
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills
- Flexible management style with ability to adapt leadership style to situation
- Ability to manage large volume of work through effective prioritization, communication, and excellent execution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in dealing with all levels of the business
- Business acumen – knows how businesses work, acquires knowledge and interest in policies, practices, trends, technology , shows an interest in the other departments in the organization and how they contribute to the overall success of the company
- A proven problem solver with ability to manage in ambiguous and complex environment
- University undergraduate degree in related discipline or equivalent
- PMP certification preferred
- Agile certification nice to have
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients. #LI-Hybrid