SAP Senior Project Manager
EY Tower , 100 Adelaide Street West. PO Box 1 Toronto, ON M5H 0B3 CA
Actual title: Senior Manager - SAP Project Management
Location: Toronto or anywhere in Canada
Work Model: Hybrid – remote and client sites
As a Senior Manager - SAP Project Management, your responsibilities will be fourfold:
(1) take on the day-to-day project management of SAP projects
(2) drive and support business development and sales pursuits within the SAP space
(3) assist with developing methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view and thought leadership to accelerate growth and provide differentiation
(4) actively invest in and mentor team members on and off projects to create a followership and to expand our expertise and capabilities, including acting as a liaison and increasing collaboration with our offshore team.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information systems, commerce, accounting, computer science, engineering, business, finance and/or other related major
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the SAP domain, including numerous years of hands-on functional experience
- A minimum of 4 years of SAP project management/program management experience, covering a minimum of 2 full-cycle projects.
- Prior consulting industry experience and a demonstrated history of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to define how the scope goals and deliverables of projects should support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
- Ability to define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project lifecycle and effectively communicate and manage project expectations to project managers owners sponsors team members and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Strong written and verbal client-facing communication and presentation skills; should be comfortable interacting with clients daily
- The ability to effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Experience with (leading) proposal writing and preparing and delivering orals presentations
- An interest in staying abreast of SAP and project management trends
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients. #LI-Hybrid