SAP Warranty Management Functional Analyst
1 Toyota Place Toronto / Hybrid, ON M1H 1H9 CA
Location: Toronto, ON
Onsite: hybrid mode - will need to come into the office occasionally – e.g. for department townhall, and onsite meetings from projects and other initiatives.
This position will report to the Manager, Enterprise Business System – Information Services. The selected candidate will liaise between Business Units and Information Services, supporting the business in projects, enhancements, requirements, process improvements and problem resolutions; while maintaining a high-level of delivering quality deliverables.
- Subject matter expert for Warranty & ECP including business processes refinement, incident and problem management, enhancement definition and implementation within SAP S4/HANA
- Understand business applications and how they are used by our business users including: processes, enhancement opportunities, interfaces to/from other systems, overall architecture and deployment framework
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle including requirement gathering, analysis, solution design, configuration, development, testing and support
- Write business requirement documents and document functional specifications. Adjust documentation style / template depending on delivery approach e.g. Waterfall (Requirements Documents), Agile (User Stories)
- Gather functional and technical requirements for enhancements, incident and problem resolution
- Coordinate acceptance tests to ensure quality of deliverables, adherence to business expectation and timely delivery of business solutions
- Work with business units’ users to identify improvement opportunities, plan medium and long-term enhancements and assist users in determining priorities
- Take initiative to recommend processes improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Interact with other member of Information Services to ensure that questions and discrepancies about specifications are resolved during the solution review process
- Experience in warranty claim processing – post-crediting/pre-crediting, authorized Goodwill, claim split, and recalls
- University Degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline
- 4-7 years of experience in a FA/BA/BSA or similar roles in an SAP environment
- Hands on experience with SAP variant configuration and validation substitution rule (VSR)
- Knowledge in Extra Care Protection business knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge in interfacing to non-SAP systems
- Knowledge in integration to FI / MM / VMS modules
- Hands-on experience in Agile projects is considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- SAP certification preferred
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.