Senior BASIS Team Lead (French speaking + Local)
800, De la GauchetiÃ¨re O. â bureau 8700 Remote/Montreal, QC H5A 1J6 CA
- Start date: now.
- Schedule: 35 hours / week
- Benefits included.
- Work model: Hybrid - 1 days onsite per 2 weeks
- Location: Downtown Montreal
- Language: Must be French speaking / Bilingual
Advises the entire company on directions, strategies, opportunities and technology solutions. Ensures the realization of feasibility and implementation studies related to his field of expertise.
Technology solution design:
- Recommends, designs, selects and implements technological solutions, procedures, standards and programs in accordance with the chosen directions, the corporate strategic plan, the priorities of the business sectors, as well as the strategic vision of IT.
- Ensures the definition and implementation of IT requirements, principles, standards and guidance, according to recognized methodologies.
- Ensures the integration of solutions, systems and applications related to its field using state-of-the-art technologies and taking into account the impacts and impacts on all of the Company's systems.
- Works with the solution architect to ensure that the solution is optimal for their field, as well as that budgets and deadlines for this business package are respected.
- Participates in the development of the overall vision and strategic planning of technologies, as well as the development of transition plans and the identification of priorities and budgets.
- Provides an integrated view of the planning of solutions and technologies related to its sector, in sync with directions.
- Acts as a reference and leader in the planning, development, implementation and supervision of all activities inherent in IT risk and security management.
Sector Responsibility and Functional Governance:
- Manages and supervises activities related to his area of intervention applied to the entire Corporation: orientations, selection, standardization, planning, architecture and integration. Provides functional governance to employees of the Information Systems Service working under his/her field of expertise.
- Ensures the management and implementation of large-scale projects and/or lots: plans, coordinates, supervises, ensures the implementation and deployment of the projects assigned to him, taking into account the impacts on all projects and technological issues of the Company.
- Plans, coordinates and oversees the activities as well as the quality of the design deliverables for which he is responsible.
Monitoring and technological opportunities:
- Monitors its sector of activity, acts as a vector of improvement and innovation, and anticipates market trends in information technology, methodologies and best practices. Constantly follows the evolution of IT to keep your knowledge up to date.
- Practices leadership in his/her field; disseminates and transmits its knowledge.
- Responsible for opportunity studies in his field of expertise in connection with the monitoring carried out in his field.
- Represents the Company before external organizations.
- Performs other related duties.
- Master's degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science.
- Have 5 years of relevant experience in technical administration of software platforms and SAP environments (basis) as a lead.
- Any combination of relevant training and experience will be considered.
PARTICULARITIES OF THE POSITION:
Mandates and work environment:
- Works in a context of maintenance and support for the operation and projects of the various SAP instances.
- Frequent exchange and communication with the various stakeholders of the SAP center of expertise.
- Works in a matrix context with IT teams outside the division (infrastructure, networks, security).
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of the following components
- RHEL v7/8 Linux Operating System
- SAP ECC and BW based on Netweaver ABAP v7.5
- SAP Portal 7.5 based on Netweaver Java
- SAP Business Object (BO) v4.3
- Sybase ASE v16 and SAP HANA v2 database (Asset)
- Collaboration, interpersonal skills, rigor, time and priority management, sense of responsibility, stress management, transparency, customer orientation.
Must have work authorization for Canada
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - Hybrid