Senior Manager- SAP S4HANA EAM
Calgary /Hybrid, AB M5H 0B3 CA
Our national client is expanding their SAP Practice and is currently looking to hire a Senior SAP S4HANA Project Manager to join their Enterprise Applications team in Calgary AB. A strong, independent Project Manager with broad project experience in the North American market, across SAP S4HANA Solutions like P2P, PPM, EAM and these industries O&G, Mining, Manufacturing.
This role offers variety, responsibility, and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
They are looking for an individual who combines experience leading SAP projects with an aptitude for driving sales pursuits and for helping grow business, someone with strong vision and drive and with a desire to stay on top of trends, who is passionate about SAP, project management and developing and managing high-performing teams.
Salary: Senior Manager position- Very good salary, bonus and a excellent comprehensive range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Location: Calgary AB/ relocation support is available. Will require visits to client locations, should be flexible to travel.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager – SAP Project Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
(1) take on the day-to-day project management of SAP projects
(2) drive and support business development and sales pursuits within the SAP space
(3) assist with developing methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view and thought leadership to accelerate growth and differentiate the client
(4) actively invest in and mentor team members on and off projects to create a followership and to expand our expertise and capabilities, including acting as a liaison and increasing collaboration with the offshore team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience project managing full-cycle SAP S4HANA projects.
- Broad project experience across SAP solutions like P2P, P2M, EAM, PP, MM and industries: O&G, Mining, Manufacturing.
- Strong written and verbal client-facing communication and presentation skills; should be comfortable interacting with clients daily.
- The ability to effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Experience with (leading) proposal writing and preparing and delivering orals presentations.
- An interest in staying abreast of SAP and project management trends.
- A forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on an adapts quickly to new challenges.
- A strong work ethic, an ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease, and a high degree of professionalism to tackle evolving, challenging and diverse client needs.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information systems, commerce, accounting, computer science, engineering, business, finance and/or other related major
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the SAP domain, including numerous years of hands-on functional experience
- S4HANA experience
- A minimum of 4 years of SAP project management experience, covering a minimum of 2 full-cycle projects
- Experience in SAP solutions like P2P, PPM, EAM
- Experience in industries areas like O&G, Mining, Manufacturing.
- Experience in the North American client market.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.