Senior SAP Finance Functional Analyst
1, Place Ville-Marie , 22nd Floor Remote/Montreal, QC H3B 3M4 CA
Start date is immediate
Duration: Dec 29, 2023
Candidate must be based in Canada and must be French speaking or bilingual.
The functional analyst assists clients in the deployment and upgrade of technological solutions by supporting both project teams and clients in matching business needs with the functions of the selected solution modules.
- Ensure the proper development of relationships with project stakeholders in order to analyze business processes
- Collaborate with the client's business and technical specialists and the project team
- Provide guidance to the client and act as an expert in the functionalities corresponding to the BPC tool
- Develop functional and system specifications and configure them according to the established scenarios
- Develop a new process allowing the company to produce automated monthly financial forecasts
- Create standard financial analysis reports, schedules in EPM by adding BPC to allow for a smooth transition and adoption of the BPC tool by client users
- Participate in the creation of logical scenarios, business rules, all associated links for data transfer as well as the automatic generation of budgeting and forecasting data in BPC
- Provide important technical and functional support during the deployment phases including testing and quality assurance phases
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation and ensure knowledge transfer related to his/her responsibilities
- May be called upon to coordinate the integration of other solutions and functionalities in order to complete projects
- Ensure a monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends in his field of expertise and make appropriate recommendations for the development of company’s best practices
- Bachelor's degree or specialized DEC in an appropriate discipline
- 5 years+ of relevant experience in SAP- Finance solution deployment
- Strong analytical, incident resolution and problem-solving skills
- Make quality decisions
- Results oriented and able to respect service level agreements
- Excellent command of the French language (oral and written) and English (oral)
- S4 experience
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.