Senior SAP SD Business Analyst (Bilingual)
1800 Autoroute Jean-NoÃ«l-Lavoie Hybrid/Laval, QC H7S 2E7 CA
- Start date: now
- Benefits: included
- Work model: Hybrid - 2 days onsite per week
- Location: Laval (Montreal)
- Language: Must be Bilingual (mandatory)
The role as a Business Analyst (SAP) allows you to collaborate with many departments while supporting them and working on various projects as part of our strategic roadmap. The Business Analyst is responsible for considering business requirements and transforming business needs into solutions. The focus of this role is on the implementation and ongoing development of business applications and improving business processes.
- Analyzing the business processes in an organization for inefficiencies.
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by stakeholders.
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs.
- Making recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Acting as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, and the software development or information technology team.
- Analyzing and communicating stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
- Work with the Architects/Functionals to develop integrated processes and technology solutions.
- Documenting and evaluating required data and information.
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all stakeholders impacted.
- Create test cases and conduct manual testing for quality assurance.
- On a regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the stakeholders.
- Support the User Acceptance Testing phase.
- Develop change management documents (training, communication).
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration or business related major. MBA preferred.
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA or similar) certification an asset.
- A degree in IT/Computer Science, an asset.
- SAP Certification, an asset.
- 3 + years’ working experience with SAP is required.
- Solid experience as SAP Business Analyst supporting SD module and its integration points with Vistex, FICO, MM, etc.
- Experience with SAP Fiori is a plus.
- Experience with a CRM tool is a plus.
- Experience in IT projects.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills in both English and French.
- Strong team spirit, leadership skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Business knowledge and process design skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a team player.
- Adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment.
Must have work authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - Hybrid