Senior SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect
Regina / Remote, SK CA
Role: Senior SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect
Start Date: June 2023
End Date: March 2024
Expected duration: 10 month contract
Location: Regina/ Largely remote delivery, w/occasional travel /Sask Timezone
Skills and Experience:
- SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect
- Senior SAP Consultant /Architect – 10+ years’ experience in SAP /SF preferably Learning Management (LMS) and Recruitment (RM) solutions
- S4 experience is a PLUS
- Min 5 years of experience in Brownfield and Greenfield implementations in an ECC/S4 environment.
- Extensive SAP SF consulting experience, complemented with ECC end-to-end project implementations.
- SAP SF architecture /solution design and implementation experience
- Expertise in cross functional integration points within the ECC >S4HANA / SF suite of products HCM, FI, SCM
- Strong leadership skills to be able to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Previous functional architect and team lead experience on major projects an asset
- Effective communicator and artful delegator.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- S/4 knowledge and work experience for solution design
- Good client management skills, relationship building
- Utilities Industry experience is a PLUS
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.