Workday Payroll Consultant
88 Queens Quay Toronto, ON L5S 1Z9 CA
Start: May 2023
Duration: 6 months, initially
Location: Downtown Toronto
Workplace: Hybrid; 2-3 days onsite, 2-3 days remote
The Workday Consultant will be supporting an on-going instance of Workday Payroll.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Triage, diagnose, and assign/resolve issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc.
- Take the lead in HRIS team projects/integrations through execution of testing, data loads, etc.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices.
- Handle sensitive data with care and only when necessary; ensuring all necessary security measures are taken.
- Prepare for and support twice-annual upgrades and annual HCM processes (performance, compensation, open enrollment, etc)
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to best-practice-share with
- Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for members of the Talent department and end-users.
- 2+ years experience configuring Workday Payroll (preference for Absence & Time Tracking)
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with third-party Payroll providers (ADP & CloudPay preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are essential
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations
- Preferred experience maintaining systems that support complex organizations covering multiple geographies
- Preference for experience as a Payroll Processor on a Payroll team
- Some proficiency in Excel/GoogleSheets, Word/GoogleDocs, and SQL is recommended, but not required.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients. #LI-Hybrid